Physical Damage Insurance

Physical damage insurance coverage is necessary to protect your own vehicle against damages that can occur from collisions, vandalism, theft or natural disasters. In many cases, physical damage insurance is required by law if you lease a vehicle or have a loan on a vehicle that you are paying off. If you own your truck or fleet, physical damage may not be required, but is essential in protecting your investments. Physical damage is the insurance that pays you for the damages that are inflicted to your own vehicle should you be involved in an accident or the victim of theft.

Physical damage will require selecting a deductable, or amount that you will pay out of pocket should a claim arise, and assigning a value to your vehicle. Physical damage is usually split into two different categories, collision coverage and comprehensive coverage. Collision, just like it sounds, covers your truck in the event that you are in an accident with another vehicle or object on the road. Comprehensive coverage will protect your vehicle from things like fire, theft or vandalism. Rates will depend on the deductable you set, coverage amount you select and other various factors associated with the driver and location of the vehicle. Physical damage will usually not cover trailers that you dont own, so check out Royalty Truck Insurances trailer interchange insurance coverage if you need insurance for non-owned trailers.

Contact Royalty Truck Insurance to speak with friendly and professional agents for a free quote regarding any of our truck insurances services today. Well make sure we get you the exact coverage you need at the best rates in the business.

Read the latest postings from Royalty Truck Blog